Individual attachments in notes now support annotation comments for high-bandwidth feedback.
Click on any image attachment in a note to view it full-screen and add annotations. A facepile preview of commenters and the comment count will appear below the attachment preview.
- Command/control + clicking on notifications in the inbox popover no longer closes the popover.
- Campsite automatically upgrades when the app has been in the background for an hour.
- Slack broadcasts ignore previously-deleted feedback requests.
- Version counts increment correctly, even when some versions were deleted along the way.
- Improved drag and drop for attachments in notes. Attachments can now be dropped at the beginning of an empty note.
- The slash commands popover no longer overflows the viewport when opened near the bottom of a note.
- Fixed a bug where file uploads in notes could overwrite each other if using the slash command menu back-to-back.
- Fixed several bugs where long lists and long note paragraphs could break Slack broadcast previews.
- Comment draft content is cleared correctly after posting a comment. Annotation comment drafts are no longer shared across attachments.
- Fixed a bug with rendering large attachments if the browser was zoomed in.
- Fixed auto-link when highlighting text and pasting a link in a note or post description.
- UI polish across the app when Campsite is added as a mobile homescreen bookmark.
- Videos no longer autoplay when viewing your own posts.
- Added copy link buttons to tag and profile pages for easier page sharing from the Desktop app.