Private projects enable teams to collaborate on sensitive work-in-progress with a controlled audience. Posts in private projects will only be visible to people added to the project, both in the feed and notification or digest emails.
Private projects are only available on a paid Campsite plan. Get in touch to upgrade.
- Replies in a conversation will now only notify thread participants and the post author, instead of everyone who has ever replied to a post.
- Adding a new annotation comments will cause all other comments to appear if they were previously hidden using shift + c.
- Fixed a bug that caused the browser chrome to zoom in and out while zooming an image preview.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a recently-deleted project to be saved in the composer project picker.
- Fixed a bug that caused the search dropdown on feedback requests to disappear when there were no search results.
- The reply input field autofocuses correctly when leaving multiple replies in a row.
- The comment composer now collapses when the input loses focus.
- Other UI polish and minor bug fixes.