Campsite looks beautiful in the dark. With dark mode, you can sync your theme preference to match your operating system or always prefer either light or dark mode.
- Reactions can now be undone, and each emoji can only be reacted to once per person.
- Draft content in posts, comments, and feedback will persist across page navigation and browser refreshes.
- Post authors can now preview the results of their polls without having to vote.
- Posts and comments show relative dates like "1 hour ago" instead of the complete timestamp.
- A new card highlighting the latest Campsite release dynamically appears at the bottom of the navigation sidebar.
- The in-app feedback form now supports screenshot attachments.
- Pressing tab will select a user in the mentions dropdown.
- Long posts are truncated in the feed with a "read more" button.
- Typing anywhere while viewing a post will automatically focus the comment composer.
- Pressing escape will remove focus from the comment composer.
- The comment button below a feed post shows a facepile of that post's participants.
- The drag-and-drop interaction has been redesigned to avoid blocking the entire app UI.
- Fixed a z-index bug on the overflow action menu on feed posts.
- Removed the fake backticks on inline code in posts and comments.
- Fixed a bug that prevented 2FA backup codes from being copied.
- Added accessibility labels to all icon-only buttons across the app.
- Fixed a bug that caused textareas to display at the wrong height on the first render.
- Fixed a bug that prevented people from updating their profile information if they had signed in with Google.
- Fixed a bug preventing post views from being accurately tracked on certain pages.
- Improved the contrast of the organization switcher to make it clear that it is an interactive element.
- Origami prototype controls now appear in the feed on small viewports.
- Nested lists in markdown have better margins and styles.
- Text inputs won't zoom the viewport when focused on a mobile device.
- People who signed in with Google can no longer update their email, which was causing authentication issues in the Desktop app.
- Fixed a bug that inadvertently allowed people to create versions of someone else's post.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the up and down arrow keys from navigating through the mentions typeahead list.