Digests make sharing a curated collection of your team's work with stakeholders easy — perfect for quarterly or monthly design reviews, weekly project updates, or performance calibration.
Digests show a feed of your team's work in a given time frame, with optional filters for projects, people, and tags:
It's easy to hide individual posts so that the Digest highlights the most important design updates:
And a Digest can be easily shared with anyone on your team or via email to stakeholders:
To create your first digest, click on Digests in the navigation sidebar.
- The project sidebar now automatically shows everyone who contributed posts to that project instead of being a manually-updated list of members.
- Projects can now be followed and unfollowed, which adds the project to your sidebar navigation and enables notifications. Notifications can be optionally disabled.
- It's now possible to post to any project in an organization, regardless of if you are following that project.
- Pressing ⌘ + , in the Desktop app opens our account settings.
- Feed posts only show their first four attached files, instead of all of them, to prevent feed posts from becoming overwhelmingly tall.
- People can leave their organizations anytime from the account settings page.
- Fixed bugs related to adding, editing, and removing links from text.
- Fixed broken links to member profiles on the post viewers list.
- The inbox unread count is now updated when viewing comments on a feed post.
- The app will redirect to the correct feed when deleting a post from the post preview or file preview dialogs.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Grammarly browser extension to try and close open dialogs when a suggestion was applied.
- Fixed a bug where push notifications would not link to the correct destination for people in multiple organizations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented links to Origami prototypes from being opened in the Desktop app.