Feedback requests make it easy to get feedback from people who have the best context. When someone's feedback is requested, they'll receive a notification and a special call-out, letting them know that the author is looking for their input.
Request feedback from anyone on your team while composing a new post, or by adding feedback requests to an existing post from the post detail view.
- We rolled out new visual styles for all dropdowns and select menus, including typeahead search for menus with many options (like projects or people).
- A facepile is shown on poll results to show who voted for each poll option.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the emoji picker to overflow off the edge of the screen.
- Fixed a bug where the timezone dropdown's value could differ from what is shown on the page.
- Fixed a bug that would reset the default organization when launching the desktop app. This only affected people who are members of multiple organizations.
- Fixed a bug where someone might receive duplicate mention notifications when a post was edited.
- Fixed a bug that could cause draft content to revert from HTML to Markdown if the page was refreshed.